Monday, December 5, 2011

Long Time No Post

My first season as a photographer has been great! I've really enjoyed meeting new people and being able to capture pictures and memories for them that will last for generations! I have three more sessions this week, but I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites from my sessions since the last time I posted.
This is great grandma with baby and I just love this shot!

I had so many favorites from this session! I am going to have to share a few with you!








Wow! That ended up being more than a few, but you can see why!
These kids were so sweet and I just LOVE this little girl!

The lighting in this one is so yummy.






This little family was so sweet!



There are a couple more session to add, but I am going to wait until after my sessions from this week and put them with those. I love my new little profession! It's so rewarding. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment