Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Gig - 916 Dance Studio

The other night I headed out to 916 Dance Studio to take pictures of the ballet class. I was excited & nervous! The owner wanted me to take pictures of the class for promotional flyers.
( http://www.916dancestudio.com/ )

It was really challenging. The mirrors reflected parents watching and belongings on the ground. I had to watch my angles & no flash with the mirrors. All the ballerinas were dancing. I was trying to get them all, but capture moments as well. I kind of felt defeated, but while editing found a couple that I loved.

This photography thing is coming right along! I'm learning more and more everyday! I've been dreaming about photography every night!! I have a session next week that I am really excited about and have been preparing for. I'm so inlove with this new path in my life!









No comments:

Post a Comment