Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Practice, Practice.

I've been trying to learn a lot about my camera and photography in general the last few days. I have a lot to learn. Photography is just something I've always been interested in and appreciated, but I have never done it myself. I am learning about shadows, lighting, how to use my camera in Manual Mode. Whew. It's a lot to learn.

I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop today. Seriously, they need to work on making this program more user friendly. I watched a few Youtube videos and learned just a little, a speck of what Photoshop is capable of, but I need a crash course. Luckily for me, my friend is going to meet up with me in a couple weeks and show me the basics. I am really looking forward to this.

So in the meantime I am using a fun, user friendly site to edit my pics. I could do alot more in Photoshop, but using the site is fun. Again, I know I can do more on the site than what I know, but it's only been a few days, so I need to cut myself some slack.

I made Thirsten model for me tonight. I took about 50 pics and there is one I really love and a couple that are pretty good. Again, I am still learning about lighting and shadows on the face and stuff, but I'll get there.



This one I drew the red back in the pic. It coould be more precise, but turned out pretty good for my first try!

No comments:

Post a Comment