Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Official!

I am officially taking this photography thing seriously. I've talked about it on and off for atleast a couple years, but wasn't sure which I wanted to pursue, make-up & hair or photography. I think photography is the more logical choice for me.

So I will be using this blog to talk about all of my learning experiences and to post the pictures that I take. Hopefully you will see an improvement as time goes by. My beautiful friend from Bella Mena Photography is going to show me the ropes. I couldn't be more excited to learn from her. She is amazing! Check out her blog here: http://www.bellamena.blogspot.com

I purchased my first REAL (as in quality) camera today. A Nikon D3100. I got an amazing deal that I could not pass up. The camera, two lenses (an 18-55mm lens & a 55-200mm lens), an SD card & a camera bag! So cool! See it here: http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/slr/d3100/index.htm

I've heard from a few different people, two of whom are photographers, that this is a nice camera and was a steal of a deal. So YAY me!

Please check back often as I hope to be updating with pics and stories of my photography learning! I'm excited for you all to go on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment